Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all access to and use of the assisty.ai website (“Website”), the Assisty Slack Application (“Slack App”) and service (together the “Assisty service”) including all content, services and products available at or through the Assisty service.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Assisty service. Your accessing or using any part of the Assisty service evidences your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement, then you may not access or use the Assisty service.
Only the general terms and conditions of Assisty apply. Any other general terms proposed by the Customer are not recognised, even if we do not expressly oppose them, unless they have been confirmed by Assisty in writing.
1. Assisty Service
The Assisty service allows you to connect various data sources such as, but not limited to, Assisty’s warehouse data and to aggregate, analyze. Then allow users to ask for data from these data sources in Slack, MS Teams, Assisty webchat, or other channels.
Assisty may also in the future update current services and/or features or offer new services and/or features to the Assisty service (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such updated or new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Access to the Assisty service is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue offering or updating the Assisty service at any time without notice.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your subscription, please email email@example.com.
2. Slack Service
Assisty and Slack Technologies Inc, the provider of the Slack communication service, (“Slack”) are different entities. There is no relationship between Assisty and Slack, other than Assisty being a licensee and user of the Slack API for the purpose of providing the Assisty service. Slack is not responsible for the Assisty service and will not provide support for the Assisty service.
These terms do not apply to your use of the Slack services. Such use is governed by the Slack Terms of service available on the website www.slack.com.
3. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Assisty service and in the material published on it.
We grant you:
- a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of the Assisty service (excluding the website); and
- a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the website and the material published on it.
These licenses shall terminate when the Agreement terminates in accordance with Section 7 (Termination).
The agreement does not transfer any of Assisty’s, or any of Assisty’s licensors’ intellectual property to you. Title to such intellectual property will remain solely with Assisty or Assisty’s licensors (as applicable).
All Assisty trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Assisty brand are the sole property of Assisty. Your use of the Assisty service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of Assisty’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names or any other features of the Assisty brand, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
4. Third Party Sites
The Assisty service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Third-party Sites”). Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
We reserve the right to change the Agreement at any time for any reason. Any changes we may make to the Agreement in the future will be notified to you by posting an updated version of the Agreement on this page with an updated revision date and, where appropriate, by email. Your continued use of or access to the Assisty service following the notification of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Assisty may terminate the Agreement and suspend your access to all or any part of the Assisty service immediately by contacting you at your email address on record if:
- you commit a breach of the Agreement, as determined by us in our discretion, or we suspect that may be the case; or
- we consider termination necessary to protect the integrity or security of the systems used by us at any time.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement, you must cancel your Assisty Account. On termination of the Agreement by any party and for any reason all rights granted to you under the Agreement shall cease and you must immediately cease all activities authorized by the Agreement, including your use of the Assisty service.
7. Limitation of Liability
Assisty shall be liable for damages in the event of wilful intent or gross negligence, an injury to life, body, or health, in the event of fraudulently concealed defects, and a violation of the Product Liability Act. This shall also apply to damage caused by the gross negligence of an agent or an employee of Assisty.
Assisty shall be liable for damages caused by slight negligence only if such is due to a material breach of its obligations hereunder, which endangers the achievement of the objective of the Agreement, or to a failure to comply with duties, the very discharge of which is an essential prerequisite for the proper performance of the Agreement and on the observance of which the Customer may rely on.
Liability is limited to the damage which can be typically foreseen for such type of agreements and shall be further limited as follows:
- Assisty’s liability is limited to the amount paid by Customer to Assisty; and
- in no event shall Assisty be liable for indirect damages, consequential damages, or loss of profit.
8. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that your use of the Assisty service will be in strict accordance with the Agreement. In particular, you represent and warrant that:
- you will comply with the Assisty Terms of service at all times;
- you will provide us with accurate information (where required);
- you will not use the Assisty service in the event of an emergency;
- you will not maintain more than one free account;
- you will not access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- you will not use the Assisty service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Assisty service;
- you will not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Assisty service;
- you will not use the Assisty service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- you will not collect or harvest any information or data from any content or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Assisty service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Assisty and its respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Assisty service, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement, except in the event of wilful intent or gross negligence, an injury to life, body or health, in the event of fraudulently concealed defects, and a violation of the Product Liability Act.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Assisty and you concerning the provision of the Assisty services. The Agreement is between you and us and is not intended to grant rights, including the right to enforce any of its terms, to any other person. Any failure or delay by us to enforce the Agreement or any provision thereof shall not waive our right to do so. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under the Agreement. Each of the terms and conditions of the Agreement operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect and will be construed as far as possible to give effect to the parties’ intentions as originally expressed in the Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam without giving effect to any choice or conflict-of-law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Vietnam. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with this Agreement shall be Hanoi, Vietnam.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the Agreement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.